In celebration of another great year, we’re giving away some amazing prizes that we feel perfectly reflect our year:
1) one knitted beanie cap made with up-cycled yard from the Green River Thrift Store by Frontier Fellow, Emily Howe
2) one unique embroidered Rural and Proud tote bag by Maria Sykes (inspired by Shawn Creeden, Frontier Fellow)
3) the first edition of “Red Sands,” a comic made by Frontier Fellow, Aidan Koch, made during her time in Green River
4) one white hand-silkscreen-printed tea towel featuring a black magpie, drawn and printed by Hayley Crooks
5) one bundle including one “Beasts I Have Known in Green River” zine by Hayley Crooks, one hand-printed “La Veracruzana” postcard by Emily Howe, and one copy of “Road Maps” by Nicole Lavelle (2011 Frontier Fellow)
6) one copy of “The Majestics” catalog by Frontier Fellow, Richard Saxton, of his work while in Green River and featuring a music cd by 4-H Royalty
7) one set of three framed landscape photos taken in Green River by Frontier Fellow, Sarah Baugh, in August of this year
8) one voucher for $25 at w-o-r-d-u-p.biz by Frontier Fellow, Nicole Lavelle
9) one voucher for $50 at w-o-r-d-u-p.biz by Frontier Fellow, Nicole Lavelle
Want to win one of these unique gifts? Do these two things to be entered to win:
1) Donate $10 or more to Epicenter here* before Sunday December 16, 2012 at 6pm MST.
2) Tweet, write a blog post, share on Facebook, or email your friends about the Epicenter or the Frontier Fellowship. We’ll know if you’re being naughty (aka lying) or nice. We have elf spies all over the internet!
How It Works: For every $10 that you donate, you are entered to win. For example, if you donate $500, your name is entered into the drawings fifty times. Winners will be selected by random drawing of all entries submitted. The winners will be announced right here on our blog and via email on Sunday, December 16, 2012. If you would like more details on any of the prize items, please email Maria. Our prizes have been graciously donated by our Frontier Fellows and employees of Epicenter, and most of these pieces were made in or inspired by Green River, Utah. Items will be shipped on Monday, December 17, 2012. Please note that for prizes 8 & 9, Nicole will send the voucher in the mail on December 17th, not the final artwork.
Publicity: By participating, all winners grant Epicenter permission to use their names and locations in connection with promotion of this and other contests.
Taxes: All donations are tax-deductible. If you would like a receipt for your donation, please email Maria.
*We also accept checks and cash, but they must be in-hand by Saturday, December 15, 2012. Call or email us if you have any questions.