Epicenter is seeking qualified applicants for the new position of Case Manager.
The Case Manager will assist local residents in the compilation, submission, and follow-through on assistance programs including HEAT utility assistance, United Way’s Angel Tree gifts for kids program, unemployment assistance, food stamps, and other temporary assistance programs.
Hours per week are 8 hours at a rate of $10.00 per hour. Position begins October 14, 2014, and runs through March 31, 2015.
The Case Manager will work at least two days but not more than three days per week in a regular schedule to be determined during the hiring process. For example, the Case Manager may choose to work 9 AM – 1 PM on Mondays and 2 PM – 6 PM on Thursdays. Specific times and days will be determined during the hiring process.
– Desire to assist fellow residents in a compassionate and confidential manner
– English-language fluency in oral and written communication
– Spanish-language fluency in oral communication
– Adept at utilizing typical office and computer technology (i.e. copier, scanner, FAX machine, internet, e-mail, phone, etc.)
– Strong organizational practices and systems
– Be able to provide outreach to the community on available programs and requirements for application
– Be able to provide trustworthy and complete service with a “customer first” attitude
Applications are available at the Epicenter office at 180 S Broadway, Green River, UT. Applications are due October 8 by 4 PM to the Epicenter office. Interviews will immediately follow. For more information, email or call Jack Forinash (435) 564-3330.